We received inquiry and someone will shortly be in contact with you.
You will get a notification to your email address.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us anytime.
Ref 114: Family Escape 3Days/2Nights
- 2 nights of accommodation w/ breakfast
- 2 days of nature activities: Waterfalls Tour - Adventure Camp (Rope bridges) - Horseback ride baptism
- Monitors during the activities
- Entrance to the National Park Gate of Campo do Gerês
- Lunch / dinner
- Personal expenses
- Any expenditure not mentioned or included in the program
- Lunch / dinner
- Transfer from/to Gerês
Price varies depending on the time of year and type of accommodation selected.
Accommodation in Bungalow T2 or family room in 4*Hotel.
- Visit to the National Park Gate: Campo do Gerês
This museum centre encompasses: The Ethnographic Museum of Vilarinho das Furnas, where you can observe the lifestyle of the ancient community of this currently submerged village; The Geira Museum, where you can learn how a Roman road was built and the history of the Roman empire in this part of the Iberian Peninsula; In the Interpretative Centre of Campo do Gerês you can learn how Gerês’ mountain was created, which ecosystems are predominant and learn more about the its fauna and flora.
- Horseback ride baptism
15 minutes horseback ride. It's given the possibility to participate in the preparation of the horses. This activity is always accompanied by monitors.
- High ropes (Adventure Camp)
Adventure camp with 20 suspension bridges, mini slide, archery and blowpipe.
– Waterfalls Tour
Tour at Serra do Gerês, visiting the old forest of Mata da Albergaria. Stops to contemplate the waterfalls, passing through the Geira (Roman road). Visit to traditional villages and much more...
This program is designed for families of 4 people.